These housings are available in a wide selection of materials including Keystone’s EXCLUSIVE CLEAR styrene models. Standard filter housings offer the following:
with Keystone’s EXCLUSIVE 10" and 20" clear styrene
acrylonitrile (SAN) bowl or our 10" and 20" blue talc
reinforced polypropylene bowl.
- Features 3/4" NPT connections. (Also available with British pipe threads.)
- Head and
sump threads incorporate Keystone’s EXCLUSIVE positive stop
feature to prevent overtightening.
- O-ring is
securely retained in groove at top of bowl so that it stays in
place even during cartridge replacement.
from stock with or without pressure relief vent button.
- Custom colors
available by special order.
bosses in head for available bracket.
industry standard cartridge size: 2-1/2" O.D. x 1" I.D.
x 9-3/4" (full length), and 20" (double length).
- Full testing
to industry standards of the Water Quality Association for burst
pressure, water tightness and fatigue resistance.
- FDA grade material for potable water
- Available with Keystone’s EXCLUSIVE 10" and 20" clear styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) bowl or our 10" and 20" blue talc reinforced polypropylene bowl.
Keystone standard reinforced nylon cartridge housings are suitable for hot water/high pressure service. These units offer a lightweight alternative to costly metallic vessels.
Keystone's versatile and rugged stainless steel housings are useful for a broad range of applications. Their features include:
- Rugged 304 SS construction allows for use in applications where stainless steel is preferred, including food and beverage
- High maximum temperature operation make these housings the perfect choice for high temperature applications, including hot water and hot process liquids
- Top quality and economical construction insures low total cost of ownership with years of trouble free service
- NPT connections are standard